Sunday 3 April 2016

Empties - March 2016

The Body Shop Seaweed Day Cream

Two empty tubs is a sure sign I love this. To me it was one of them hidden gems where I bought it on a whim and has been one of the products that works best on my skin. It helps to mattify those oily patches whilst giving enough moisture to tackle any dry areas. The cream itself is very light which is a plus for us oily skin people as a thick heavy cream can sometimes be very off putting. This will definitely be a repurchase in the near future.


Tresemme Luxurious  Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner

These became empty within the past couple of weeks and thought I would throw these in here. Everybody and there dog, cat and rabbit has probably tried these but they are a good affordable buy. I don’t feel like they do anything extraordinary to my hair but do give it a good clean to bring it back to life when it needs washing.


No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in Beanie

I feel that No7 doesn’t get enough recognition and I would of probably never tried it if Boots didn’t give out vouchers for money off but I am glad I did. I have tried a small number of there products and am quite impressed. I have had this nail varnish for a while so I knew the end was near but I was completely in love with this colour last Autumn. It is a great neutral shade and the quality is brilliant! I do own a few others and have to admit they aren’t consistent in quality but would recommend giving them a go.


Face Wipes 

I have to admit I am a bit of a face wipe junkie mainly because I can be very lazy when it comes to my skin care. On the other hand though they are excellent to have as a back up if you need a quick refresh in the morning or clean up a make up mistake. As you can see my favourite ones are Simple’s as they are the most gentle on my skin and feel they are most affective. I have tried others and don’t get me wrong they do work for smaller jobs if you need some to keep on hand.


Bourjois Volume Clubbin Mascara

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! I can honestly say this is the best mascara I have ever tried as this is my second bottle I have used up. Its brush is big so gives amazing volume but at the same time adds a bit of length. This is definitely an evening or occasion mascara as I think this would be a bit too much for the day, unless that’s how you prefer your lashes then kudos to you! I haven’t repurchased this yet as realised I have quite a few mascaras to get through but it will be back in my make-up bag very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment