Sunday 13 March 2016

Girls Night Out Make-Up

When I am off on a night out with the girls it only means one thing - my favourite make up comes out! As this 
event rarely happens I thought I would share with you what I used on this particular night I hope you enjoy.




Base

Neutrogena - Shine Control Primer
Revlon - Colorstay Normal/Dry Skin - 150 Buff
Real Techniques - Sculpting Brush
Nars - Radiant Creamy Concealer - Light2 Vanilla
Real Techniques - Expert Face Brush
Laura Mercier - Loose Setting Powder 
Elf - Powder Brush








Face

Benefit - Hoola Bronzer
Elf - Total Face Brush
Blink & Go - Eye Shadow & Blush 05
Real Techniques - Blush Brush
The Balm - Mary-Lou Manizer
Fan Brush - n/a ( was given it by a friend)



Eyes

Urban Decay - Primer Potion
Urban Decay - Naked 2 Basics
Mac - 217
Sleek Palette - Storm 578
Real Techniques - Shading Brush
Elf - Eye Shadow Brush
Elf - Small Angled Brush
Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide On Pencil - Demolition
Elf - Eyelash Curlers
No7 - Intense Volume Mascara 




Lips

Mac - Creme Cup
Nyx - Butter Gloss - Eclair

No comments:

Post a Comment