Sunday 17 January 2016

My 5 Luxury Lipsticks

I may own a lot of make-up but my collection doesn’t hold a lot of high end products. The ones I do have  I treasure and even though I didn’t have a vast selection to choose from I chose 5 of my favourite to share with you guys.


YSL Rouge Volupte Shine
This was a gift from my Sister for a birthday of mine and I couldn’t believe my eyes when I opened this. I have the shade Pourpre Intouchable - No. 2 which is a deep purple. Looking at the bullet it may frighten many as it looks very intense but when on the lips it is quite sheer and very moisturising making it super comfortable to wear. This is a great choice for those wanting to try out a darker lip.





Illamasqua Lipstick
This was another gift from my sister for my 21st Birthday (she knows me so well) You may see a trend with these 5 lipsticks but I do love a bold dark lip. I have only worn this a couple of times so I haven’t put it through is paces yet but what I have seen I’m loving. The colour is Shard which is a beautiful purple with a matte finish.




Nars Audacious Lipstick 
I picked this up in a Sephora when I visited Prague and have the shade Vera. This has to be one of my all time favourite lip products. Not only for it’s beautiful deep wine colour but also it’s texture. This lipstick last all day long without drying your lips out and that can be very hard to find in such a bold lipstick. I would love to pick some more up.




Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
This one I got as a gift again, but this time it was from Sephora as I shopped there in my birthday month. I got a Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien , which I have to admit doesn’t wow me! The other was the Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella. This colour has had a lot of hype and now I understand why. It’s on the darker shade of red but is so flattering and works great for an evening look or those cold winter days.




Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick
I nearly didn’t purchase this item but I am so glad I did. I bought this when shopping in Sephora in Las Vegas and being so overwhelmed it was hard to choose what I wanted. In the end I chose the shade Bauhau5. This definitely was my summer evening colour of 2015. If I had an event or special occasion I would whack this on and know that it would be there all day or all night. This fella does not move yet you forget that you are wearing it which is a combination you can’t beat! I already have some other colours on my shopping list.


If anybody has any high end lipsticks they would recommend I would love to know J

1 comment: