Sunday 10 January 2016

Empties - January 2016

It can be a very sad moment when you realise a  product has finally come to the end of it’s use however they do make for my favourite posts to read/videos to watch.

When I decided to start my blog I raided my collections for inspiration and happened to notice a lot of my products where coming to an end so taa daa! Here are a few which have run there course...


Botanics Micellar 3 in 1 Cleansing Solution
I loved this product and now I miss this product.
I think a micellar water is one of the most useful products to have, whether you need a quick fix first thing in the morning or help removing unruly make up errors. Once I have finished a micellar water I tend to try out a new one and it was Botanics turn and this did exactly as it said on the tin.
It made my skin clear and bright whilst gently removing all make up traces.





Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
This product doesn't need any introduction or explanation. A staple product at an affordable price. No matter how many other concealers I buy this one is always in my collection and has already been repurchased. It covers all the imperfections I need without creasing and lasts through out the day.






Soap & Glory Whipped Clean Shower Butter
I rarely go out and purchase shower gels as I get so many as gifts at Christmas and birthdays I seem to always have back-ups and this was no exception.
It also takes a lot for me to be impressed by a shower gel/butter but I really enjoyed using this. The creamy texture that then foamed up really well with an amazing smell really did improve my showers.




The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask
When I was going through a really bad spot stage I purchased a tonne of Tea Tree products from the Body Shop to try and calm the situation.
Once I got into a routine of using this once a week I could really see a difference. It's one of those products you can feel working with it's cooling and tingling sensation.
If you suffer from mild break outs then I would definitley try this out in your routine.



Batiste Dry Shampoo
Those with long thick hair will understand that it can become a chore to wash your hair every day/every other day or like me every 3 - 4 days. It doesn't look the best in between them days which is why I rely heavily on dry shampoo. I have tried a few out there on the market such as the Dove, Garnier and Herbal Essences but nothing quite does the job like this. One reason I do love this over others is the different scents and ranges for hair colour they have as the grey roots look just doesn't work for me.

If anybody has any recommendations for dry shampoo I would love to hear them.



1 comment:

  1. I am always happy when finishing a product, I see it as an opportunity to try something new! :)

    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com.cy

    ReplyDelete