Sunday 24 January 2016

YouTubers/Bloggers I Am Currently Loving

My inspiration for blogging came from watching and reading others. I became so interested and excited with make-up and skincare that nobody I knew shared the same enthusiasm as me. Therefore I thought why not try sharing it with the whole world as surely somebody would be interested!

Putting that aside I thought in today’s post I  would give a bit of a shout out to some bloggers and youtubers that inspired me and in case you haven’t heard or seen them before should definitely check them out.
I have put all the link for their blogs and/or youtube channels below. If you have any favourites that you think I should check out let me know.

Vivianna Does Makeup

If you want to sit down with a brew and have a chat to a friend then turn to Anna's channel. Watching her videos feels like your sat having a good natter with your friend. I especially love her vlogs as she keeps it so real and doesn't feel the need to have a full glam look in every shot and shows that everybody has bed head in a morning and it's nothing to worry about.  I feel she has recently branched out into fitness and fashion more which makes a lovely change once in a while.
Youtube Channel - Click Here
Blog - Click Here

Miss Budget Beauty

The reason is in the name. I feel many youtubers or bloggers can focus on higher end products that can sometimes be out of my budget. Mikhila on the other hand talks about brands such as Freedom, Revolution and MUA. She is never afraid of comparisons between low and high end products meaning she knows a bargain or too. If you did want to see her full thoughts on high end products she does have another Youtube channel you can check out.
Youtube Channel - Click Here
Blog - Click Here

GlamLife Guru

If somebody knows a thing or two about Make-up it’s Tati. What I would give to have her make-up collection!
In her videos she ‘investigates’ anything and everything. If a foundation comes in 15 shades – she buys all 15. If she sees a £200 foundation – she gets it! All in the name of Make-up and wanting to find the best out there for every skin tone, eye colour, hair colour !
Youtube Channel - Click Here

NikkieTutorials

This is your go to gal for tutorials, she is amazing! One of the reasons I particularly love her is she has fair skin like myself but shows different ways in which you can also pull off colourful eyes,  bold lips and glowing skin. Nikkie is  also great for trying and testing new products and always puts unique combinations together to give your make up and skincare multiple benefits and results.
Youtube Channel - Click Here
Blog - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment