Sunday 14 February 2016

Top 5 Under £5


Everybody loves a bargain and I thought I would share with you my top 5 Under £5

L-R : Apple Strudel, Tiramisu & Peaches and Cream £5 @ Boots
Nyx Butter Glosses
These are brilliant! I own three and absolutely love them. As the name would describe they are so creamy and buttery on the lips. The colour range is amazing and even though they are quite a sheer formula they are beautiful. You can wear them on there own, over lipsticks, over lip liners. They are so versatile for creating an aray of different looks and a steal at the price.

005 Nude £3.99 @ Boots
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterpoof Kohl Eyeliner
I bought these after watching Fleur from FleurDeForce say how amazing these were quite some time ago and after the amount of fails I have tried I thought I would give it a go and my gosh was she right! These are so pigmented yet really soft so they are very gentle on the eye area. The lasting power of them is amazing but yet still really easy to blend if you want to smoke them out.

L-R: Sky Blue, Fondant, Papaya, Greenberry, Coconut & Satsuma £3.99 @ Boots
Barry M Gelly Nail Varnish
These are an oldie but a goodie. They might be old news but I am still in love with the formula of these. If I need a nail polish that I know will stay in place and is easy to apply I always go back to these. I own a few of these colours and bar one of them is amazing. For an affordable nail polish like this I can’t complain and they have also made great gifts in the past.

Cool Medium 2  £3.99 @ Boots
Collection Concealer
I won't go into detail about this product as it has probably been talked about a million times but I had to include it as it is amazing! There are a tonne of concealers out there and this is my perfect everyday one. Especially on those days when I wear no foundation it has a nice heavy coverage that it covers everything I need.

L-R : On and on bronze, Vintage plum (Leather effect) & Creamy beige (Leather effect) £4.99 @ Boots
Maybelline Colour Tatto 24hr 
Like the concealer I don't think these need much explaining but again they are my favourite product to use. They are pigmented and super fast to apply for a wash of colour. My most used has definitely got to be on and on bronze as it is such an easy colour to wear during the day and night whilst also giving a lot of impact. I use the leather effect most as a base because they have amazing staying power to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment