Tuesday 22 September 2015

A little bit about me...




Hi, my name’s Emma. Welcome to my blog :)


For my first post I thought I would introduce myself  but I don't want this to be long or boring so
here is a little about me to get us started. I am your average girl who is obsessed (that even may be an understatement) with hair and beauty and occasionally dabble in fashion when the mood strikes me.
I’m awkward, clumsy and occasionally ditzy but who isn’t, right?

 I have wanted to start a blog for months now but never had the courage as my social anxiety gives me zero confidence and zero balls to work with but one day I was sat at my work desk and I thought “Do it Emma!” so guess what.... I’M DOING IT!! 



On here you will find posts about make-up, skincare, life and anything else which stumbles into my head. I hope that this not only becomes a place in which is a safe haven for me but some of you as well. I can’t promise that my opinions (or grammar) will be riveting but I hope that you find at least one thing of good use to help you with life’s journey and looking good whilst doing it!

So that is the very basics about me! I better stop rambling or I could be here for hours.

I hope to see you again soon!

Xo’s Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment